Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior Back End Developer
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Senior Back End Developer to join a Mortgage services company regarding a 100% Remote, Direct Hire Full Time employment opportunity.
- Use Python, AWS, and a large variety of other serverless toolsets to develop high quality, scalable, reliable, and reusable solutions that connect internal and external systems
- Participate in architecture and code reviews within and between teams
- Evangelize new technologies, architectures, and processes to improve the quality of our deliverables
- Evaluate decision-making technology and provide recommendations
- Actively participate in a highly collaborative Agile/SCRUM environment
- Contribute to a culture of integrity, trust, feedback, and continuous improvement
- Deep and thorough understanding of modern Python (3.6+) within a Unix environment, along with common libraries and tooling like Requests and Pytest.
- Experience with serverless technology architecture, development, and delivery
- Experience with NoSQL, cloud-based security, and DevOps infrastructure-as-code
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, connecting directly and effectively with cross-functional team members
- Experience with designing and developing complex, robust, and highly scalable production services and applications using modern frameworks, tools, and systems
- A passion for learning, teaching, and continuous improvement in a team environment
- AWS working with Lambdas, EventBridge, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Cognito, Secrets Manager, and GuardDuty, as well as AWS CDK and AWS SAM.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed