Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior Project Manager (Warehouse Management System)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Senior Project Manager to join a food production and distribution company for a 6-month contract in Irvine, CA. Candidates must have hands-on experience with WMS (warehouse management system).
- Deliver IT projects within scope, schedule, and budget and with high quality
- Utilize company standard Project Management Lifecycle (PMLC) and Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies in the planning, delivery, and communication of all assigned projects.
- Partner with business units to prioritize projects across the enterprise and facilitate development of Project Portfolio.
- Coordinate the work efforts, scheduling and prioritization for cross-team resources.
- 6+ years of experience in technical project management
- Experience in Supply Chain space with experience managing Warehouse and Labor Management (WMS and WLM) projects of leading WMS vendors like Manhattan Associates, Blue Yonder or JDE
- Experience in full project lifecycle in WMS – Business Process Design, Solution Blueprint, System Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Business Stabilization/Hyper Care
- Ability to provide thought leadership around best practices, developed or supported business team in overall business processes, and defined functional requirements that needed to be supported by WMS application.
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed