Irvine Technology Corporation
Location: Downtown LA – hybrid/2 days remote
We are responsible for delivering prioritized stories that look to maximize value for our members and our business through our digital products. We pair program, all day, every day because we know it delivers remarkable results. We practice test driven development because it produces high-quality, reliable and more maintainable code. We deliver user value, solve problems and ship code multiple times a day to improve our members’ experience and maximize value to the organization.
- Design and develop advanced software applications. Build on one or more platforms which include but not limited to iOS, Android, and web apps.
- Communicate regularly and write clean code. Review, analyze and resolve application issues as needed.
- Evaluates strategies and make recommendations on changes and improvements.
- Collaborate with team members on the design and implementation of new functionalities on the different platforms.
- Consult with other team members and implement solutions in-line with the departments’ visions.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value.
- 3+ years of experience in iOS Development.
- Strong understanding of multi-tier architectures, design patterns and good engineering practices
- Experience implementing and managing RESTful API’s in C# and or Java.
- Experience in TDD or BDD a plus.
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair programming environment.
- Strong team member who inspires, innovates, and delivers results to add value and make a difference.
- User-centric /customer-centric focused, embrace Agile XP practice, and possess a learning mindset.
- Constant monitoring and learning of new technologies and the market landscape.
- Four year college degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance, the following language is to be included in all solicitations or advertisements seeking Applicants for Employment: Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed