Irvine Technology Corporation
We have an immediate need for a Senior UX Designer who is inspired by designing enterprise-grade applications that drive business impact to the tune of billions of dollars. If you dream of being at the forefront of using design principles to disrupt decision-making for entire lines of businesses and want to leverage your design skills to help scale the entire business this opportunity is for you.
Our client is a national leader in the mortgage/financial industry that is repeatedly recognized as one of Fortune 100’s “Best Companies to Work For.” They are aggressively pursuing technology growth and innovation and looking for someone like you to join their team.
What You Will Do:
- Lead end-to-end UX Design for multiple platforms and tools and be the “go to” with in-depth knowledge of UI/UX best practices and standards.
- Conceptualize and iterate designs rapidly based on user feedback
- Create user flows, journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications to Product and Engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Create branding guidelines and design standardization across all of the team’s products.
- Facilitate and participate in design & co-creation workshops
- Performing metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
What Gets You The Job:
- 4+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, or similar.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX, interaction and visual design, that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker. This should also include the approach and process.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture, interaction design, user-centered design and design-thinking methodologies.
- Expert in high-fidelity design and prototyping with Figma or equivalent.
- Experience working with design systems.
- Experience designing for complex web applications and digital products with multiple user touchpoints.
- Working knowledge in design for mobile and other devices
Please send your resume to Russell Wolf for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed