Irvine Technology Corporation
Our client in the fast-paced world if investment banking is seeking a highly technical site reliability engineer to join their team and help maintain the reliability of systems, services, or applications. As a one of the pioneering SRE team members, you will work extremely closely with DevOps to learn and deploy the latest technologies. You will have the ability to grow into platform owner and author automation to help scale the business. Candidates should have excellent client facing skills and fluency translating business requirements into technical architectures, data models and designs.
- This role requires 3 days onsite in either the Los Angeles, CA or Manhattan, NY office.
- Excellent compensation packages!
What You Will Do:
- Maintain the reliability of systems, services, or applications. Define and drive error budget, reduce MTTR, and improve operations through capacity management and performance metrics
- Automate operational tasks. Currently, most tasks are on-premise, and a few workloads are in Azure. In the next 2-3 years, most workloads will be in Azure.
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for enterprise applications and systems.
- Define process and automation workflows
- Interact with other engineering teams to help them improve availability, reliability, observability and resilience of our infrastructure and systems.
- Use a proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
What Gets You The Job:
- Experience with Linux and Windows System Administration
- Experience with Continuous Delivery/Integration pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices
- Experience with Azure including Azure Networking and Azure Monitor
- Comfortable with the following technologies
- Ansible, Terraform, and SCCM,
- Git and Jenkins
- VMware, AD, SQL, Office 365, Exchange mail servers (on-premises and in Azure)
- Palo Alto Firewalls and Cisco Routers and Switches
Please send your resume to Russell Wolf for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed