Irvine Technology Corporation
We have an immediate need for a Snowflake Data Engineer to join a technology company that specializes in innovative products and tools for the healthcare industry. This is a contract to hire, onsite position located in Florida.
What You Will Do:
• Be part of the design, development, and maintenance of the cloud Data Lake & Datawarehouse and interfaces from it to external applications.
• Create complex ELT/ETL scripts to perform data integration to data lake and data warehouse
• Work with healthcare data set and implement backend business logic, databases, APIs, and data workflows.
• Perform data analysis on healthcare data(medical claims, Rx, CMS etc) to derive meaningful analysis for business needs
• Use your technical creative ability to operate independently without the need for constant supervision.
• You also get to research emerging cloud-related technologies
What Gets You The Job:
• 7+ years of data management/ engineering experience.
• Advanced and hands-on experience with Python and SQL
• 2+ years of experience in cloud datawarehouse like snowflake, redshift
• 3+ years of experience with AWS for developing applications that include its services like S3, Lambda etc.
• Strong knowledge of healthcare data
• Database CI/CD experience is a plus
• Can perform code reviews for the other developer’s work.
Please send your resume to Sabina DiSano for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed