Irvine Technology Corporation
Principal Software Engineer (Platform & Solutions Teams)
Annual Salary: DOE
Location: Santa Ana, CA – open to remote candidates
Background check: criminal
Company: 3rd party authentication and grading services for high-value collectibles
We’re looking for Principal Software Engineers for our Platform (CloudOps, DevOps, ML, Internal Software) & Solutions Engineering Teams. You’ll play a lead role in helping drive forward our cross-functional scrum team of engineers, product managers, designers, and QA to develop easily testable and understandable solutions for internal & external use. We’re looking for senior engineers who are ambitious, quick to learn, practical and outcomes driven. We value people who can quickly obtain a deep technical understanding of new domains, and enjoy working highly independently to solve our most important problems.
-Gain a deep understanding of our product architecture, usage patterns, and real-world deployment scenarios to
develop solutions that will bring value to our customers (internal & external)
– Enhance the product by placing a high priority on scalability and performance.
– Help to set a high-bar on code quality by writing thorough tests, conducting code reviews, creating robust
– Serve as an escalation point around complex software issues and debugging.
– Partner with other leaders from architecture, engineering management, and product management on project
– Help identify and develop ways to improve the team’s productivity and efficiency by expanding on our existing
tools and processes.
-10+ years of software engineering experience with a focus on platform or application development, as well as
strong exposure to API development.
– Fluent in the .NET tech stack (C#, .NET and / or .NET Core, SQL) or other high-level language (e.g. Java, C++),
and are also not afraid to take on other new technologies
– Understanding of the CI/CD, Kubernetes, containerization environment.
– Experience with an agile software development model.
Reasons To Join Us:
– Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
– 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their
future financial goals
– Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
– Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for nine company paid holidays
– Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
– Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to
accommodate your needs
– Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed