Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW* Peoplesoft Payroll Functional Analyst
Well branded healthcare company is seeking a Peoplesoft Payroll Functional Analyst to work between the Peoplesoft technical team, the payroll department and the accounting department within a 5000+ employee environment.
This individual will:
- Redesigned, configured and documented Payroll configuration to support a 7 day FLSA processing period from a 14 day FLSA processing period.
- Provided Payroll knowledge transfer and unit testing during the transitioned from a hosted off-site production support module to an offshore Oracle Cloud support model.
- Designed, configured and documented Time & Labor setup to support multiple complex pay practices. Provided payroll expertise for functional design of Time & Labor Rules.
- Assisted in developing and documenting Absence Management core configuration.
- Created comprehensive Time and Labor, Absence Management and Payroll configuration mapping documentation.
- Designed, configured and documented the conversion of Sick, Vacation and Personal Leave Plans from Hours per Hour to Hours per Pay Period accrual rates.
- Created and executed test scripts for Time & Labor, Absence Management, Delegation/Proxy and Payroll testing.
- Prepared Time & Labor, Absence Management, Delegation/Proxy and Kaba Time Clock training manuals for Managers, Leads, Users, and Trainers/Facilitators.
- Developed Time & Labor, Absence Management, Delegation/Proxy transactions for in-house training classes.
- Converted custom legacy payroll processes and reports to delivered PeopleSoft processes and reports.
- Developed Time & Labor, Absence Management and Payroll audit queries used post go-live to monitor and validate employee transactions.
- Time & Labor, Absence Management and Payroll post production support and training.
- Tax Update / Patches & Fixes / Bundles testing.
- Quarter, Year End and W-2 balancing and processing.
- Develop reports using PS Query and SQL
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed