Irvine Technology Corporation
1 year contract almost always gets extended.
Business Analyst Job Description
- Job Purpose:
This Business Analyst position will support both internal and external stakeholders in the implementation of enhancements to Tracking systems. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and communication skills, industry knowledge, and 4-6 years of business analyst experience and some degree of mortgage lending or financial services experience.
- Write business requirements for moderately complex projects, including the defining of scope, current state and objectives.
- Act as a Business partner and IT liaison during analysis, requirements definition, design activities, and coordinate meetings as needed.
- Maintain an understanding of business processes and related systems for supported business units
- Communicates status, business impacts and system changes to team members, business partners, sponsors, management, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years technology and or/mortgage lending experience
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities, while meeting stakeholder expectations and concurrently performing maintenance tasks
- Time management skills to stay focused and meet deadlines
- Effectively manage changing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Ability to analyze business problems, perform root cause analysis and propose effective solutions
- Ability to coordinate with team members and business partners
- Awareness of the capabilities, features and limitation of system tools
- Analytical mind set and desire to determine root causes for data anomalies
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to management, team members, business, and technology professionals
- Bachelor of Science in an Information Technology related program
- 1 -3 years experience in the mortgage lending or financial services industry
- Proficiency in ServiceNow
- Familiarity with Insurance terminology and associated business processes
- Proficiency in SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- Understanding of database theory and experience working with databases – SQL
- Experience with enterprise business systems
Waterfall Methodology but the team and this project is moving to Agile. So this BSA/ must be good with working with either.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed