Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Android Developer – Fully Remote FULL TIME ROLE. Must be able to work on w2
This role would join the growing global based team where the successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment using the latest technologies. You will be comfortable working within an agile and creative development environment on a wide variety of exciting products and features, reacting to constantly evolving and rapidly expanding market.
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to expand our Android development team and help us build the next generation of our mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience and knowledge acquired preferably within the gambling/gaming industry. Being able to provide links to published mobile apps would be a significant advantage. We has a team of graphic designers, therefore advanced design skills are not essential. However, applicants should have an eye for detail and be proficient at handling graphical assets.
The developer will need to be able to operate across a number of different projects / engagements at the same time and thrive in ambiguity – and be adaptable to the needs as they evolve.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated and confident developer who will work directly with key stakeholders and closely with cross functional development teams to deliver world-class mobile apps, meeting the highest standards of technical certification that the industry requires.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Development and delivery of Android mobile apps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Ensure all apps meet technical standards set by our industry
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic about their job. They must also have the following qualities:
- Excellent Native 4+ years Mobile Development in Android (2yrs- Kotlin)
- Excellent communication & client facing presentation skills
- Experience in releasing mobile apps on the Google Play Store
- Understanding of Native Hybrid Apps & communication between web and app
- Source Control Management (GIT, Mercurial)
- Experience on 3rd Party SDKs integration
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and different versions of Android
- Exposure to some commercial aspects e.g. estimations
- Must have 10-15 apps published and available in the store
- Knowledge in architecture design and best practices
- Experience with REST APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, Material design guidelines, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knowledge of the open-source Android components and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with Jetpack components
- Highly proficient in object-oriented methodologies, design patterns, data structures, algorithms and quality coding skills, excellent debugging skills
Preferable (but not essential)
- Previous experience in Gambling or Gaming area is a plus
- Previous experience of AppsFlyer, Pushwoosh and Firebase
- iOS development tools exposure and App Store release process knowledge
Please send your resume to Chad Turki, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed