Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW Dynamics 365 Support Engineer*
Well Branded industry leader is seeking a Dynamics 356 Support Engineer to keep Dynamics 365 CE (Customer Experience) and F&O (Finance and Operations) up and running. The Engineer will be providing application support and working with the implementation team to assist with troubleshooting and maintenance of our D365 CE and F&O applications. The functions may include: Gathering business requirements, designing solutions, configuration, training, testing, API’s, and supporting our deployments. The successful candidate will be able to work effectively independently or in a support team environment.
- Provide first level support for end-users, including research on various data, system, and integration issues. Administer Dynamics 365 organization access and automate role-based access as appropriate.
- Reduce manual data entry and manipulation by using import functions in Dynamics 365.
- Drive efficiencies and flow of information across the business.
- Help support department needs inside of relevant PowerApps: Troubleshoot issues or errors as far as possible before pushing to senior support team.
- Keep enterprise applications in Power Platform environment up-to-date after releases.
- Identify opportunities to further evaluate business processes, and find ways to automate, integrate and optimize current solutions to create efficiencies, improve management visibility, enrich customer data, and improve data integrity. Interface with Support Desk team to create SQL scripts to modify critical data.
- Other duties relating to our other systems as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations or Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations in GL and accounts receivable including invoicing, payment processing, collection letters, customer holds, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server experience. Knowledge/experience with Sales, Marketing and Customer Service modules.
- 2+ years of Systems Administration in Windows Server, Active Directory, and Dynamics 365 experience.
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed