Irvine Technology Corporation
IT Manager (Infrastructure & Cloud)
IMMEDIATE NEED for an IT Manager (Infrastructure & Cloud) to join a fast-growing bio-tech organization in south Orange County. In this role, you will be tasked with leading the IT Infrastructure / Cloud team, acting as the architect and steward of our client’s infrastructure / cloud roadmap and standards, collaborating within IT and across business to plan and execute infrastructure / cloud projects, and leading the day-to-day operations of critical technology infrastructure. The scope of this position includes oversight and execution of storage network planning & implementation, server administration, monitoring, backup, infrastructure security, AWS, Azure, and risk management. This individual will provide infrastructure thought leadership and direction for project proposals and execution, ensuring that solutions adhere to security and risk standards. Strong infrastructure / cloud management experience and skills are essential, including experience defining metrics, measuring operational process and continually improving the capabilities of an infrastructure organization.
- Direct oversight of team responsible for ensuring a stable and secure technical infrastructure / cloud aligned to needs, including IaaS, server, network file storage, collaboration and telecom technologies.
- Direct the management and maintenance of Cisco VoIP infrastructure.
- Advise department team members on infrastructure related procedures, techniques, and requirements to insure maximum performance and availability of the company infrastructure. Using metrics and industry best practices, recommend areas for improvement in both processes and systems.
- Ensure infrastructure security and operational standards and procedures are maintained in accordance to relevant industry standards (i.e. ISO27001, 21 CFR Part 11, JSOX, HIPAA, GDPR, etc.).
- Perform risk analysis to identify infrastructure related security issues and remediation plans. Identify and manage mitigation of operational risks where appropriate.
- Manage and support data center services including the Server (Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016) and Storage (Dell EMC VNX, XtremIO, and Unity) infrastructure. Manage after-hours systems maintenance as required.
- Perform all aspects of monitoring, capacity planning, performance tuning and optimization, storage lifecycle management and virtualization infrastructure within the enterprise.
- Develop effective LAN / WLAN / WAN strategies in support of both current needs and potential future growth.
- Provide specialized technical expertise in researching and resolving complex problems in the network (Cisco, SonicWALL, and Microsoft).
- Provides technical evaluations, consulting, and design for projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Computer Science) or 8+ years of relevant, equivalent work experience required.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, sound judgment, strong analytical skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of Personnel Management experience (both internal employees and external contractors) in a corporate environment.
- IaaS cloud services (i.e. Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS).
- Experience successfully implementing medium sized project and/or in I.T. lead roles.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio, etc.
Please send your resume to AJ Sarbuland, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed