Irvine Technology Corporation
Integration Engineer (Informatica, DB2, SQL)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Integration Engineer to join an established company within the Foods industry regarding a 100% Remote Full Time employment opportunity. The individual will be a key addition to a small integration team, focused on defining, creating and maintaining state-of-art integrations within our broad technology ecosystem. This role will be responsible for Analysis, Designing, and Developing application/system integrations using ETL, API, flat file and event/queue based technologies, as well as promoting integration best practices. This role will work closely with Internal and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with teams including architects, business analysts, and end-users to understand integration requirements.
- Research, design and execute on integration projects of varying size and complexity including cloud migration efforts.
- Developing and communicating work plans, schedules, project estimates and status reports for assigned projects.
- Conduct analysis on assigned projects and translate the business needs into technical solutions.
- Provide expertise in evaluating integration capabilities and defining integration standards between various on-premise, SaaS and PaaS systems.
- Build Ventura API capabilities and help to improve integration modernization strategy.
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of appropriate integration practices, standards and guidelines.
- Vendor Management – Act as a liaison with external integration tool vendors.
- Ability to work with Software Vendors to understand their integration capabilities and formulate appropriate integration approach and design.
- Monitor production systems as assigned, including after-hours support as needed
- Provide quality formal and informal documentation consistent with documentation standards
- Experience with cloud integration platforms (iPaaS), specifically Informatica IICS platform. Includes IICS CAI, CDI, and Informatica Powercenter.
- Setup IICS Application Integration components like Processes, Service Connectors, and Process Objects.
- Experience in SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards.
- Experience designing services Using REST based APIs.
- Experience with Process Orchestration, designing and developing APIs · CAI Best Practices for real-time data integrations – event watch, S3, SQS, SNS, JDBC.
- Prepare, architect, and develop systems to provide data to partners, portals and websites using technologies such as AWS / Azure and inbound/oubound APIs.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development using Integration Technologies (ESB/SOA)
- 2+ years of experience with API Development (REST/SOAP) and API Management
- Minimum 2+ years cloud implementation experience (Azure and AWS)
- Strong knowledge of Integration patterns, principles, and implementations.
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0, REST, SOAP, MQ, JSON, Microservices etc.
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization of services via OAuth 2
- Must have strong ability to analyze and digest existing data and then design highly efficient ETL process.
- Experience with integration development for ERP/CRM/HCM systems, preferably JD Edwards, Salesforce, and SuccessFactors.
- Ideally have experience in Informatica, DB2, SQL Server
- Working with SQL Server and related technologies to allow the creation of and the support of data migrations and transformations.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting, and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge in following areas preferred: Manufacturing and Distribution, ERP, TMS (Transportation Management Systems), TPMS (Trade Promotion Management System), PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), and HCM (Human Capital Management) systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, relevant Engineering or equivalent
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed