Irvine Technology Corporation
Remote – Identify and Access Management (IAM) Engineer
We have an immediate need for a Identity & Access Management Engineer (IAM) to support a major university located in southern california with a large campus wide initiative. This will be a remote based position, seeking individuals who sucessfuly work in the Pacific Standard Time Zone 8am-5pm Monday thru Friday.
What You Will Do:
- Provide tier 2 support and daily operational support for the Identity & Access Management teams services which include Single Sign On, Enterprise Access Management, Identity Matching, Identity Resolution and miscellaneous IAM team supported web apps.
- Manage configurations and assist with onboarding clients to UCI’s Single Sign On Service (SAML Based).
- Maintaining and creating appropriate documentation to assist clients and our team with leveraging and troubleshooting issues with our services.
- Coordinate with IAM team developers for more complex issues to help meet client needs.
- Assist with designing testing for IAM services and working with the development team to ensure services function according to specifications
- Coordinate and meet with multiple teams and vendors to help diagnose and troubleshoot issues
What Gets You The Job:
- IAM technologies and concepts (authentication, authorization and access management), demonstrating technical, analytical, organizational, and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with IAM technologies or services such as SAML, LDAP, Single Sign On, Multi-factor Authentication and role based access management
- Knowledge of ALM and DevOps practices and tools (GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Knowledge in multiple OS and platforms which include (Windows, various flavors of Linux)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed