Irvine Technology Corporation
Principal Network Engineer (Firewall)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Principal Network Engineer to join a healthcare organization in Los Angeles, CA for a full-time, permanent position that is hybrid onsite/remote. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in OSPF, Palo Alto Firewall and Cisco ASA Firewall.
- Take the lead in network security architecture, design, planning, assessment, and implementation.
- Serve as escalation support for providing recommendations and initiating necessary corrective action to ensure network security policy compliance and continuous improvement
- Ensure that policies, standards, procedures, and how-to documents are utilized and followed
- Provide day-to-day support of 24 x 7 production environment of ISS enterprise network security infrastructures
- 10+ years of Network engineering and Network firewall experience
- Expertise in next-generation security technologies such as URL filtering, SSL decryption, NAT/PAT, DLP, binary sandboxing, threat and application decoders and DOS protection technologies
- Experience with Cisco and Palo Alto security appliances and related tools
- Experience with Cisco routers and Catalyst/Nexus switches
- Expert knowledge of OSPF routing protocol and policy-based routing, virtual firewalling technologies, network data capturing and analysis
- Nice to haves: experience with virtual firewalling in Cloud (Azure and/or AWS) and experience administering decryption/DLP
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed