Irvine Technology Corporation
Remote Salesforce Business Anlyst
We have an immediate need for a Remote baseed Salesforce Business Analyst to work for a private university located in Orange County California, you will be responsible analyzing, developing, maintaining, and supporting the Salesforce environment to meet the diverse business needs of the university.
What You Will Do:
- The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst brings extensive knowledge of, and experience with, evaluating and solving business challenges by collecting, reviewing, analyzing information to make sound recommendations.
- Serves in a leadership role across the full project lifecycle for multiple projects, from analyzing reporting requirements to architecting, designing, developing, testing, deploying and supporting users on solutions that meet those requirements.
- Applies proven communication, analytical, technical and problem solving skills to help ensure project deliverables are met according to specifications.
- Adheres to established department policies and procedures, and provides excellent customer service standards in accordance with the mission and purpose of the organization.
What Gets You The Job:
- 3-5 years minimum of relevant experience required.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- A proven ability to manage multiple project and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent customer service.
- Experience with project management and associated principles.
- Experience working with users developing business requirements.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Prefer candidate with some experience working in higher education.
- Confident with Agile development methodology.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed