Irvine Technology Corporation
Lead Software Engineer (C#, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework, API)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Lead Software Engineer to join a leading Logistics solutions provider regarding a Direct Hire Full Time, 100% Remote employment opportunity. Logistics industry experience preferred, but not required. Candidates residing in the West Coast (PST zone) preferred, not required.
- 10 plus years of recent experience in a commensurate role
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, Engineering or a related subject, or commensurate professional experience (15+ years)
- Extensive and proven experience in software architecture, design, development, and implementation
- High proficiency in modern computer technology, programming languages, and frameworks
- Hands-on experience with continuous integration tools and methods (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Hands-on experience with software development tools and methodologies (Visual Studio, Eclipse, MS SQL Management Studio, Postman, SoapUI)
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns, object-oriented design, and programming
- Experience with designing and building highly scalable, high volume, secure, and resilient applications, systems, web services, and/or microservices
- Hands-on experience with cloud providers, tools, and services (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Extensive experience with C#, Entity Framework, MVC, ASP.Net Core Web Application, and API
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL, Stored Procedure, MS SQL Server
- Experience working with SOAP, JSON, and/or CSV API payloads
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and tools (JIRA, Confluence, Test Automation Tools/Framework)
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive technical specifications
- Experience with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes) in development and production environment is a plus
- Experience in software engineering working and collaborating with Business Systems Analysts, Engineers, and Users in an Agile environment
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed