Irvine Technology Corporation
Dialer Operations Analyst
Here are some of the things most critical in the role:
· Advanced Dialer experience.
· Needs to be able to analyze the results of the calling campaign, research data, modify/develop new campaigns & be able to write/modify standard operating procedures.
· Develops & works on enhancements of IB/OB IVRs
· Assists business unites with campaign strategies. ****if they do not have this experience, coding is a must. Programming (CX) preferred, or 2-3 years in other program languages.
· Experience troubleshooting complex issues & handling escalations.
· Strong project management experience.
· Maintains compliance standards.
· Involved in testing & making recommendations.
· Teamwork, proactivity & the ability to work independently are critical.
· Software – we use Aspect Via
· Compensation – this team is ultra-sensitive about sharing the salary range with external candidates because it will come down to their experience level. If you could focus on what the candidate salary requirements are, I can present that to the Hiring Team & go from there.
· Interviews – all interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams Meeting video conference. The first interview will likely be 30 minutes. If we move forward, there will be a 2 nd interview lasting 60 minutes.
· Position is 100% remote. We’ll provide all of the equipment.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed