Irvine Technology Corporation
Healthcare Business Analyst
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Healthcare Business Analyst to join a healthcare technology company for a full-time, direct hire position that is 100% remote capable. Candidates must have experience in healthcare data analysis and advanced experience with SQL.
- Prepare business requirements document by performing various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function
- Generate and works with BI team and present summary reports and drill-down reports
- Apply appropriate statistical theories and methods to solve practical problems such as care gap identification, quality improvement, utilization and cost reduction, etc.
- Create visualization to transform data into meaningful information and contribute to design of efficient analytics databases and data marts
- Perform statistical analyses for program design and evaluation
- Document analysis processes/logic creates department’s documentation and correspondence for department continuity and cross training
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare data analysis
- Working experience of data manipulation and analysis using healthcare data (claims, CCLF, HER/EMR, population healthcare platforms, etc.)
- Advanced skills in SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques like predictive analytics and risk adjustment
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed