Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Java Engineer (Remote)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Java Engineer to join an exciting and fast-growing gaming platform development company. This is a full-time remote role where you will be working within an agile and creative development environment responsible for all aspect of Java development (Java 8).
- Working with project managers, business owners, and external customers to implement new projects and functionality in a fast-paced agile environment
- Taking lead development roles on projects, including making architectural decisions, and taking responsibility for the full development lifecycle
- Maintenance of existing code including bug fixes and optimizations
- Identifying root cause of incidents to improve operational efficiency and deliver suitable solutions
- Enhancing our back-office tools, including identifying and implementing enhancements for teams such as Customer Services and Account Management as well as development
- Documenting developed solutions.
- 7+ years of experience Java (preferably Java 8)
- Clean coding methodologies (SOLID, YAGNI)
- Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Extensive experience with REST
- Good understanding of microservices architecture and DDD (Domain Driven Design)
- Unit testing frameworks (Junit, Mockito)
- Event driven architectures based in RabbitMQ or Kafka
- NoSQL (Cassandra/Mongo)
- In-memory caches (Redis, Hazelcast)
- BDD Concepts
- Performance monitoring and tuning
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed