Irvine Technology Corporation
IT Security Administrator
We have an immediate need for an IT Security Adminsitrator to work for a cutting edge automotive finance company is seeking an experienced to spearhead support for all aspects of cybersecurity.
What You Will Do:
- Proactively monitor Veros’ infrastructure for security breaches, unauthorized access, take appropriate action to mitigate risks, and provide root cause analysis
- Plan, coordinate, and implement cybersecurity measures to protect data, software, and hardware
- Strong understanding of networking concepts including encryption, switching, routing, security and load-balancing, including SSL VPN, P2P and various routing protocols
- Work closely with the development team to review existing applications and system enhancements to ensure protection against the OWASP Top 10 and other common security vulnerabilities
- Manage risk register or risk log or risk matrix to track and prioritize risks based on severity
What Gets You The Job:
- Install, administer, monitor, and troubleshoot security solutions
- 5 years of progressive “hands on” security analyst/administrator experience
- Subject Matter Expertise and 3+ years hands on implementation/ development experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Network security
- Application security
- Corporate security
- Colocation security
- Disaster recovery plan
- Business continuity plan
- Security information and event management (SIEM)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed