Irvine Technology Corporation
As a Data Scientist on the Data & Analytics team you will be responsible for deriving insights from data by identifying new opportunities within historical data behaviors and the successful delivery of the algorithms, statistical models, and reporting tools to help reimagine health care. Utilizing advanced statistical techniques, machine learning, predictive modeling techniques and specialized expertise in the organization and/or healthcare industry, you will perform analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and complex business problems. You will be part of a fast-paced, innovative, collaborative team, helping solve problems, drive impact, and deliver key insights to our clinical and operations team
– Manages large and complex analytical projects from data exploration, model building, performance evaluation and testing.
– Collaborate with a group of providers, clinical SMEs, program owners etc to Develops complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
– Ensure data accuracy, integrity and completeness in the various internal and external data sources used for end-user reporting.
– Complete complex SQL queries for data completeness as it relates to Quality, Risk Adjustment, Case Management, and Utilization Management.
– Develop, maintain and curate the clinical and health-related content used to build models for analytics
– Translate clinical content needs into technical requirements working with clinicians, business operations and data engineering teams
– Conduct highly complex quality management, procedural documentation and analysis on key data sets.
– Play an active role during customer implementations to help identify opportunities and develop actionable recommendations
– Mentor junior team members to provide technical advice, for projects involving multiple resources and tasks, in support of company objectives.
– Identify new opportunities using competitive research, and market changes to influence clinical content and drive effective enhancements.
– Stay up to date on changes in healthcare policies and regulations, as well as updates to potential data sources, code sets, terminologies and ontologies
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed