Irvine Technology Corporation
DevOps Release Manager (Remote)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a DevOps Release Manager to join a well-established financial services organization in Irvine, CA. This is a full time, remote opportunity. In this role, you will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the Enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios and platforms. This includes implementing and managing release processes for the progression of code and infrastructure configuration changes in the development, test, and production environments. He or She will also need to coordinate test environments readiness, maintenance and utilization used by software development teams.
- Maintain the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across internal business and clients
- Lead SCRUM ceremonies to understand and plan future releases
- Develop common strategies for release governance across multiple tracks/vendors
- Facilitate cross-teams/vendors/department coordination of release management functions spread across multiple geographies
- Communicate with product, external, internal teams and end users about the release schedules
- Communicate release status, activity progress and issues encountered throughout the duration of release activities
- Lead and coordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans
- Lead CAB process
- Escalate to request the approval to proceed in the event that a deviation to the plan or change window is required
- Perform Release Management assessment and ensure implementation of the Release Management strategy
- Record and manage deviations, risks, and issues during the release process and take necessary corrective action
- Coordinate activities to resolve incidents and issues related to the sprint
- Lead release-level retrospectives to drive improvements across delivery and deployment
- Work with the DevOps team to coordinate and deploy the builds, and work with the QA team to smoke test the build
- Support the SDLC process
- 5+ years Release Management experience
- 3+ years Release Engineering/Configuration Management or Change Control experience
- Solid understanding of Change Management processes
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools & framework
- Knowledge of ITIL standards and best practices
- Detailed knowledge of Azure DevOps, Confluence, Jira or similar tools
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent (staggered) releases
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of managing multiple priorities with little instruction or oversight
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed