Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior Business Systems Analyst
6 months contract to hire
Work will resume onsite work after Covid
Mortgage industry and LOS (Empower / Encompass) experience is a MUST; CRM experience is highly desired (they use Microsoft Dynamics)
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will act as the bridge between businesses and technology, working with various business stakeholders to capture user stories and requirements and translating those requirements into functional and technical specification. He or she will coordinate the evaluation and analysis of internal and third party applications, inclusive of the Empower and Encompass Loan Origination Systems as well as ancillary application, as they pertain to business processes within the organization, working with users to re-engineer their business processes for improvements in productivity and efficiency. He or she will also coordinate application maintenance activities and manage projects in accordance with the organization’s systems development life cycle.
- Coordinate Business Analysis, Application Support and Implementation
- Lead cross functional teams to meet application maintenance objectives, milestones and timelines
- Act as a liaison between users and the Application Delivery Team by planning and conducting the analysis of complex business processes and business applications
- Coordinate the documentation and tracking of application issues with cross functional teams and external vendors as necessary
- Coordinate the gathering of user requirements by working with user groups to resolve issues, assess user needs, and recommend changes that improve productivity and efficiencies within existing applications
- Coordinate the analysis of business requirements, including the identification of business objectives, use cases and business rules
- Coordinate Functional Requirements and Specifications Documentation
- Identify and document the functional requirements necessary to address business objectives, use cases and business rules.
- Identify, design and document system specifications including user interfaces, system navigation, interfaces to external applications, security, reporting and data conversion.
- Coordinate Quality Assurance Testing
- Coordinate the development of test plans and use cases to facilitate testing
- Coordinate and support beta/user acceptance testing programs
- Coordinate Documentation and Training
- Comply with documentation requirements as outlined in Impac’s Systems Development Policy and Procedure
- Participate in the creation of user documentation as per company guidelines and policies/procedures.
- Coordinate the development, coordination and delivery of training to internal and external users as necessary to facilitate roll-out of applications
- 5+ years of professional experience in the business or software development and implementation, or systems consulting
- Mortgage lending experience is required
- LOS experience is required…Empower and/or Encompass
- CRM experience is required
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field is preferred
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed