Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for a DevOps Engineer to join a financial services company headquartered in Santa Ana, CA for a contract to hire role that is 100% remote capable. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in CI/CD, Cloud, orchestration and configuration tools and Agile/Scrum.
- Collaborate with Infrastructure, AppDev and Security teams to help design and implement CI/CD integration platform that includes automated infrastructure, CICD workflow, integrated change management, security control/testing, monitoring and feedback loops
- Responsible for governance and support of tools and DevSecOps processes used in CI/CD platform
- Responsible for writing and executing automation scripts to assist in CI/CD platform
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, implement and operationalize the corporate golden image bakery for AWS and Azure (Windows and Linux) to provide standard, secure golden images for Appdev to automatically incorporate into their pipeline
- Experience with Windows and Linux (preferred)
- Experience in Azure (preferred) or AWS
- Experience with technologies and tools such as DockerTerraform, Ansible, Powershell, Python, Nexus, Artifactory, etc
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Understanding of networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies), Microsoft Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) preferred
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed