Irvine Technology Corporation
SAP FI/CO Functional Analyst
IMMEDIATE NEED for an SAP FI/CO Functional Analyst to join a well-established automotive parts manufacturer in Irvine. This role is a long-term project with possibility of going full-time on-staff. This will be a partially remote role. In this role, you will be responsible for the interface between the end user and the SAP system who will understand functional requirements of the user and business, validate in SAP system and work accordingly to complete it successfully. The Senior Functional Analyst will be primarily responsible to successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise around FI (G/L, A/P, A/R, AA).
- Will provide primary end user support for the SAP Financials and Controlling (FI/CO) modules to include troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of end user problems.
- Extensive Experience in Configuration and customization of FI (G/L, A/P, A/R/AA)
- Extensive Experience in setting Chart of accounts, GL, Bank accounting, check printing, ACH & Wire, Accounts Payable – Vendor Master and Payment processing, Asset Accounting – Chart of depreciation, Asset classes and group asset functionality, cost center, cost elements, Profit center, internal orders and integration with MM module.
- Experience in developing specifications for Interfaces and custom reports.
- Perform routine system maintenance checks and corrective actions such as maintaining, adjusting, and manipulating interface intermediate documents.
- Will contribute to ongoing system improvement efforts to include collecting requirements from business users, researching available solutions, developing and documenting conceptual design alternatives.
- Communicate effectively conceptual designs, writing technical specifications and coordinate development work with ABAP development staff, building and configuring prototypes and prototype documentation.
- Educate users, conducting/coordinating unit testing, integration & user acceptance testing, working w/security team to ensure appropriate system authorization migrating to production, preparing comprehensive & thorough design & training documentation.
- Will be training subject matter experts, providing post-implementation support efforts interacting regularly w/end users, engaging in troubleshooting & root cause analysis of production issues, providing improvements to all aspects of design & processes.
- Will provide technical assistance, guidance, and QA monitoring to other application support specialists and associate functional analysts and provide technical leadership and guidance to team management.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.
- 6 – 8 years as an SAP FI analyst specializing in SAP FI/CO, in a business systems department with multiple application platforms and solutions.
- Must have specific and in-depth skills, knowledge, and experience with multiple facets of the SAP Financials and Controlling (FI/CO) modules including but not limited to FI, GL, AR, AP, CO, COPA.
- Finance and Accounting Knowledge: Understand the business functions of Finance and Accounting and evaluate how IT changes may impact and improve the operation of these business functions. Areas of expertise including but not limited to General Ledger, Costing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Analysis and Corporate Accounting.
- Experience with Consolidation of companies.
- Good understanding of the SAP processes and interfaces. Familiarity with SAP testing on integration points with the SAP MM, LE, PM, SD and BW modules
- Experience in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle including but not limited to developing business requirements, system design, developing test plans and use cases, preparing technical documentation, and project management principles and tools.
- Experience learning and documenting complex business processes.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field like accounting or Finance is required.
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed