Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for a DevOps Engineer to join a management-consulting company for a 6-month contract position that is 100% remote capable (EST business hours). The ideal candidate will have experience in Azure and DevOps tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Ansible, etc.
- Development, implementation and operation of IT systems and processes supporting SaaS applications and platforms
- Automation of provisioning, quality controls, security auditing and maintenance
- Champion CI/CD practices, participate in the design and architecture of web applications, and creation of build/deploy practices
- Experience in IaC languages like Terraform, Ansible, ETC
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, GitHub, etc
- Experience with containerization with Kubernetes, Docker, helm, etc
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed