Irvine Technology Corporation
Business System Analyst (SQL)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Business System Analyst to join a growing healthcare company in Long Beach, CA for contract position with strong potential for conversion to permanent employee. The ideal candidate will have experience in SQL and data governance.
- Support management and the team in developing business requirements, processes, data models, and workflows for all programs
- Develops, edits, and maintains requirements, functional and system design specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Monitor, analyze and interpret analytical reports to identify potential issues and trends
- Generate reports to support the success of project related activities
- Conducts impact analyses to define both impacts and opportunities created by emerging industry trends and regulatory requirements
- At least 4 years of operations, data analysis, or information management experience in the healthcare industry required
- Microsoft SQL experience
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows
- Ability to organize and manage multiple concurrent assignments including the documentation and dissemination of progress and status reports
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed