Irvine Technology Corporation
Principal Software Engineer
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Principal Software Engineer to join an e-commerce company for a full-time, permanent position that’s 100% remote capable. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in leadership, C# or Java, architecture, and Microservices. Experience in supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, or e-commerce is preferred.
- Take ownership in the architecture, design, implementation and deployment of complex software components and systems
- Coach team on software best practices and mentor all levels
- Maintain high standards of software quality, follow application security best practices and regular practices of CI/CD
- Encourage growth and improvement within the team and add value through code reviews
- 8+ years of experience in software development, design patterns and software architecture
- Strong experience in team leadership and coaching on software best practices
- Strong knowledge of C# .NET, Java, or Go
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, automation testing and deployment
- Expert knowledge in distributed systems, Microservices, SOA, OOD, OOA, and n-tier architecture
- Strong knowledge of REST API, event-driven architecture, caching, scaling, security
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed