Irvine Technology Corporation
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY – to join a great team- work remote for now- hybrid later!
- You are considered a technical leader on your team and own the systems you design and build.
- You bring a high level of craftsmanship to your work, ensuring integrity in both form and function.
- You collaborate effectively to drive team strategy, guiding architecture and technology choices.
- You bring a cloud-first approach to designing robust, distributed, and scalable services for both data processing and calculation.
- You set the standard for quality, simplicity, test coverage, and documentation.
- You work to identify and resolve the root causes of endemic problems, and collaborate effectively with other teams to implement correct, long-term fixes.
- You are an agent of change with a sense of urgency but are respectful of what came before.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong OO and functional design skills with an understanding of common design patterns.
- Experience with low-latency Software Oriented Architecture (SOA) designs.
- Experience with data pipelines and asynchronous computing models.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and high emotional intelligence.
- Experience working collaboratively within an agile team, including test-driven development.
- Track record of successfully delivering enterprise-grade software into production.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Expert knowledge of GraphQL.
- Experience creating financial analytics systems.
Apply today – this is an amazing position with a great team!
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed