Irvine Technology Corporation
6 month Contract to Hire
Remote in NV, CA, WA and TX
**NO 3RD PARTY CANDIDATES**
Sr. Product Manager
Senior Program Manager will lead the most complex and strategic large enterprise wide programs. This role operates at both a strategic and a technical tactical level and requires a close partnership with technology and business stakeholders, collaboration on strategic and tactical program planning, project planning and execution, and product delivery.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and communicates enterprise and/or multiple product portfolio roadmap that illustrates in-flight and planned programs (with metrics and KPIs) and highlights known (operational and technical) cross-program dependencies to enterprise key stakeholders.
- Performs core program management duties, including guiding the program through formal approval and funding gates; developing an integrated plan that includes program deliverables, strategic alignment, total revenue/profit opportunity, enterprise-wide impacts, milestones, risks, assumptions, constraints and overall program investment.
- Monitors program execution to ensure that key milestones and financial parameters are met and that programs are delivered effectively to achieve the overall goals. Facilitates and negotiates program plans, priorities, timelines, costs and workstream sequencing with an awareness of interdependencies for digital client products (e.g. app store releases) with enterprise relevant teams.
- Recommends, develops, and trains teams on program improvements to meet changing mission parameters and requirements. This includes facilitating and improving program health deliverables/reports to identify scope creeps, defects, timeline changes, budget increases, or other program challenges for solutioning with appropriate stakeholders.
- Partners and advises Product Manager and Tech Lead to determine high-level cost estimation for products in the program portfolio (includes operating and capital). Solutions and negotiates when there are budget or resource capacity needs throughout the program to achieve product delivery.
- Ensures all product teams working on the program understand and work toward accomplishing the business vision, goals and objectives of the program while analyzing technical and operational interdependencies and their impacts to the program.
- Facilitate/integrate regulatory mandates into program process for security, privacy and fraud reviews and associated compliance.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Eight (8)+ years of prior relevant experience in managing digital full stack experience programs, leading Agile Product Teams and management of large capital projects.
- 3-5+ years working with digital technology teams.
- Previous experience in management consulting, retail, hospitality and/or entertainment focused companies.
- PMP / Lean / Six Sigma.
- Certified ScrumMaster.
- Previous experience in domestic and/or Global Geographical Digital.
- Previous experience in involving cross functional teams.
- Previous experience in a variety of project management tools, methodologies and techniques for all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Previous experience in core program management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, resources, quality and risk management, reporting and metric development/tracking.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed