Irvine Technology Corporation
Business Analyst (100% remote role)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Business Analyst to join a fast-growing, world-class resort, based out of Las Vegas. In this role, you will be working with the Loyalty/Rewards group, working with data analytics and BI around customer experience. This is a 100% remote contract with potential to go full-time on-staff.
- Will be involved in analyzing large data and data-driven decision making
- Responsible for defining requirements, use-cases, business rules, edge-cases, exceptions.
- Analyzing the structure of a business to determine how it operates and determine its objectives
- Identifying any problems with the current business model
- Designing potential solutions to any problems identified during the research phase
- Preparing and delivering a report of their findings with comprehensive risk and impact assessment
- Developing comprehensive end-to-end (E2E) test cases at the application and multi-application levels
- Overseeing the implementation of approved process improvements in Agile development model
- Carrying out training sessions and workshops to guide relevant teams
- Carrying out periodic quality checks
- 5+ years business analysis experience
- Proficiency in gathering and documenting requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in analyzing large data and data-driven decision making
- Experience working in data analytic, business intelligence
- Experience with SQL scripting
- Hospitality industry/customer experience or loyalty/rewards programs experience a huge plus!
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed