Irvine Technology Corporation
Business Intelligence Analyst
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join a manufacturing company in Brea, CA for a full-time, permanent position. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience supporting a business intelligence platform, such as Microstrategy.
- Analyze on assigned projects and translate business needs into business requirement documents
- Document conversion spécifications and ETL
- Perform testing and lead user acceptance testing
- Support ad-hoc requests, lead design and develop dashboards in the analytics platform
- Resolve any data related issues found post-production
- 3+ years of experience in a technical systems analyst role in data warehouse or analytics program
- Experience with a BI platform, preferably Microstrategy
- Experience with SQL or other query and scripting languages
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed