Irvine Technology Corporation
Director, Application Technology
Needs to be hands-on as well
The Director, Technology is responsible for leading the design, planning and implementation of production technology solutions.
1. Plans, assigns and directs the activities of professional and technical staff involved in the design, development, testing, and implementation of production technology solutions. (30%)
2. Reviews and analyzes existing application programs and programs in development to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. Manages and prioritizes program releases and enhancement requests required to meet the needs of the company. (25%)
3. Reviews performance of production technology programs to ensure efficiency, program documentation, and to ensure that output meets the needs of end users. (10%)
4. Drive and participate in application development for internal projects as well as vendor provided solutions. Manages vendor relationship. (10%)
5. Prepare regular reports showing functioning of the system, status of program development and company needs. (5%)
6. Assist with quality assurance, identify and resolve program issues and errors. (5%)
7. Participates in strategy and feature discussions and estimates future releasees based on product roadmaps. (5%)
8. Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of solutions. (5%)
9. Other duties as assigned. (5%)
College Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent job experience required
– Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a management or other technology leadership role
– Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the technology field.
– Mortgage lending experience preferred
– Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
– Demonstrated success in leading and implementing projects in a cross functional team environment
– Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team environment to work through issues, obstacles or other challenges.
– Effective written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
– Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
– Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
– Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
– Databases: Microsoft SQL Server (Stored Procedures, SSIS)
– IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse
– Source Control: Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Serena Dimensions
– Experience with object-oriented design and development
– Experience with Web Services and integration
– Excellent organization and time management skills.
– Effective written and spoken communication skills.
– Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Experience in the mortgage industry is a plus
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed