Irvine Technology Corporation
REMOTE – client is located in Santa Ana (preference given to local candidtes)
Senior Software Engineer
My client is looking for an experienced, full stack, Senior Software Engineer to join our engineering team. As a full stack, senior software engineer, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of client products and services. Additionally, the candidate will contribute to the quality and successful delivery of the products through adherence to software engineering principles and best practices. This position requires the ability to work independently, while collaborating as a member of an Agile team, where trust and integrity are key to successful delivery of quality software.
- Design, develop, modify, test, and maintain client applications and services
- Provide Production support of client applications and services
- Provide implementation oversight and guidance on software projects to ensure consistency and quality of design and code
- Identify gaps and opportunities in software applications and provide in-depth evaluation and analysis to complex technical challenges
- Participate in code reviews, contribute expertise on DevOps practices, and champion continuous improvement
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- 8 years in software development, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, deployment, testing, and maintenance.
- 5 years of web application development utilizing Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, C#)
- Comprehensive, working knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns (MVC, GoF), practices and procedures in professional software development
- Experience developing and integrating web services and APIs (SOAP / REST)
- Experience designing, building, and testing microservices
- Working knowledge of database technologies and development (preferably Oracle and PL/SQL)
- Experience with Subversion, Git and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Experience working in and aiding a transitional development environment (Waterfall > Agile)
- Familiarity with cloud technologies, managed services, cloud deployments, and containers (Docker/Kubernetes) desirable
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance, the following language is to be included in all solicitations or advertisements seeking Applicants for Employment: Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed