Irvine Technology Corporation
Business Analyst (mobile apps)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Business Analyst to join a growing healthcare solutions organization in the Los Angeles area. This is a long-term project working on the customization and implementation of mobile apps. In this role, you will be responsible for working with one of the company’s key vendors to finish development, configuration and deployment of their mobile app. The mobile app is a new offering for the vendor and we have the opportunity to provide direction and priority on some of the key features, we also need the app to be consistent and integrate with the vendor’s platform that we already use.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements. Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Develops, reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization and industry.
- Identifies critical issues with ease.
- Participates in and leads testing efforts. Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner. Works with client personnel to identify required changes. Communicates needed changes to development team.
- Develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties. Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management. Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules. Communicates effectively and applies project standards.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of business analysis experience
- Must have experience in working with teams in development or implementation of mobile applications
- Healthcare experience is a plus!
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Demonstrated understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Experience with Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Demonstrated understanding of how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other.
- Expertise in standard office software
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed