Irvine Technology Corporation
Project Manager (Mobile Apps)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Project Manager to join a healthcare organization in Long Beach, CA for a 6+ month contract. To succeed in this role, candidates must have experience managing mobile app development or implementation projects. Candidates must be local due to future onsite needs.
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close large-scale projects from initiation through completion
- Manage activities within the standard PMI process groups and utilize PMO project methodology, tools, and templates
- Prepare project communications including status reports, dashboards, and other materials
- Act as the SME for the software being implemented
- 8 years of experience in IT project management
- PMP Certification
- Experience with mobile app development or implementation projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in healthcare industry a plus
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed