Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Manager, IT Services Delivery
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Manager, IT Services Delivery to join an established organization at their Aliso Viejo, CA location regarding Direct Hire Full Time employment.
- Ensure service desk operational standards and procedures are maintained and executed in accordance with all relevant industry standards (i.e. ISO27001, ITIL, JSOX, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA etc.).
- Responsible for establishing and managing Enterprise Service Management for IT and Business Services; transforming today’s help desk to a proactive, predictive customer service desk
- Accountable for End User Experience and Satisfaction with Service Delivery
- Manages requests for IT Services, Incidents and Problems, striving for First Call Resolution, and supports triage to next level experts to solve and close-out end user issues.
- Serve as the End-User Advocate to follow all requests and issues to closure; including those triaged to L2/L3.
- Manages the outsourced Managed Services Provider (GAVS) and all resources associated with delivering services as part of the IT Service Desk team.
- Serve as the Product Owner for the Service Now Service Management and Operations Platform.
- Develop, manage, measure and report on key service-level metrics, including average response time, first-contact resolution rate, mean time to repair, cost per call, call avoidance, demand mix and end-user productivity.
- Strive for continuous improvement of the incident management process and the integration of the incident management process with other IT operations management processes, such as problem and change management.
- Build and maintain relationships to ensure that IT-delivered services and end-user productivity goals are understood and exceeded.
- Perform end-user satisfaction surveys (transactional and periodic) and develop action plans to address areas needing improvement.
- Advance the use of a knowledge repository to share information among all levels of IT service and support.
- Be an active member of the change, release, asset and problem management teams responsible for increased call avoidance, improved asset use and decreased end-user downtime.
- Leverage service desk best practices and process frameworks, such as the ITIL, to drive continual process improvement.
- Promote self-service tools and the knowledge repository as mechanisms to improve end-user satisfaction and reduce costs.
- Perform trend analyses and develop action plans for improving service timeliness and reducing costs.
- Stay abreast of trends in service desk operations, management, technologies, sourcing, policies, procedures and other external changes that could have an impact on service desk services.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering) and 10+ years of relevant, equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years managing an IT service, vendors and support function is required
- Knowledge of applicable industry standards, with an ITIL certification preferred
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, sound judgment, strong analytical skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be extremely well organized, flexible, and responsive with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in troubleshooting conventional software and hardware platforms is required
- Experience working alongside other IT and business management professionals required
- Will be expected to manage the service desk 24/7 throughout the year and must be available for off-hour support when necessary
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed