Irvine Technology Corporation
iOS Developer (Remote)
IMMEDIATE NEED for an iOS Developer to join a fast-growing mobile apps development organization in San Diego. This is a long-term remote project.
- Contribute exceptional programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-based mobile products
- Create advanced applications for the iOS platforms (iPhone, iPad)
- Drive complete features from requirements through to deployment and experimentation
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, managers, and executives to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- 5+ years of iOS programming experience
- Have shipped at least one original iPhone/iPad app
- Mastery of Xcode and Interface Builder
- Swift proficiency
- OO design patterns are second nature
- Have a deep knowledge of Swift, REST/JSON
- Experience with CoreGraphics, CoreData and Instruments
- Custom UI and control development experience
- Possess the passion to design, build, and polish innovative applications
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Make disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems
- Participate in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high quality, robust code by all team members
- Portfolio of work required
- Experience with C#, .NET stack and the Xamarin suite a plus
- Experience with Android SDK & Java a plus
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed