Irvine Technology Corporation
Software QA Analyst
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Software QA Analyst to join a FinTech company at their Irvine, CA office for a full-time, permanent position. The ideal candidate will have experience in SQL Server.
- Design, develop and maintain test plans, test scenarios, process improvements, procedures and summaries of projects
- Develop and maintain manual and automated test scripts, load testing, test plans, security testing and document all activities, issues and solutions
- Create and maintain test logs, checklists and weekly status reports
- Perform and troubleshoot system deployments and advanced system troubleshooting
- 5+ years of experience in software QA
- Advanced understanding on how to perform system deployments (websites, database, and NT services)
- Proficiency in unit testing tools
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed