Irvine Technology Corporation
Our client in the Santa Ana, CA area is currently seeking a Financial Reporting Manager. The ideal Financial Reporting Manager will have 2+ years of experience in a similar role and will preferably have experience in either the banking or mortgage industry.
Job Duties May Include:
- Create summarized reporting from large pools of data, formatting outputs into multiple reports
- Work with Controller to draft monthly financial reports, including footnote support and monthly debt covenant reporting.
- Create efficient process to create monthly branch, region, divisional and channel reports.
- Special purpose reporting, such as Warehouse Bank covenant reporting, MBFRF reporting and/or other regulatory reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of financial reporting experience
- Hands-on experience using Excel to manipulate large pools of data, including topside checks and balances
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience in the banking or mortgage industry is preferred but not required
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed