Irvine Technology Corporation
5+ Month Contract
Location: Remote put local candidates preferred. PST time zone.
Background Check: Criminal, Education, Employment
*** Must be able to work on a W2, NO 3RD PARTY!
We are looking for strong full-stack software engineers with strong API development skills. They are always learning and adapting to the ever-evolving technical landscape.
Skills & Requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full-Stack API / Backend Development.
- Keep Security and Quality as core focus during development
- Develop and execute unit and integration tests
- Peer Code Reviews
- Work with product designers and stakeholders to clarify requirements.
- Plan, estimate and prioritize work in a collaborative team.
- Write documentation to ensure supportability and maintainability of core system assets.
An ideal candidate will have a demonstrable understanding and/or hands-on experience with most of the following technologies:
- Microsoft.NET (.Net Framework, .Net Core, ASP.NET Core MVC, C#) and SQL
- AWS Cloud (EC2, EC2 Container Service, S3, Elastic File System, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, RDS)
- .NET CORE
- ELASTIC BEANSTALK
- MODEL VIEW CONTROLLER
- MS .NET
- MS ASP
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance, the following language is to be included in all solicitations or advertisements seeking Applicants for Employment: Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed