Irvine Technology Corporation
Our client in the Santa Ana area is seeking a Treasury Analyst to join their organization. The ideal Treasury Analyst will have experience in the banking or financial services industry and be advanced in Excel. The client is currently on-site full time, so applicants must live in a commutable distance to the Santa Ana, CA area.
Analyst Duties include:
– Communicate with Funding Operations to fund loans on warehouse lines.
– Work with Secondary in settling loans.
– Help with report building to completion.
– Ensure reconciliation of all funding/settlements/accounts.
– Perform wire desk duties including daily reconciliation.
– Ad Hoc reporting
– Have a team mentality when it comes to working with departments such as Funding Operations, Secondary, Post Closing, and Accounting.
– Mortgage experience and loan life cycle knowledge is a plus.
– Open minded to change and constant improvements to processes.
– Strong analytical skills with an excellent math aptitude for planning, prioritization, and detailed oriented skills.
– Effective time management skills coupled with the ability to follow through on commitments, meet deadlines, and drive results.
– Strong MS Office, specifically excel skills required.
– Comfortable using different software systems.
– Represent the company in a professional manner in all interactions with leaders, colleagues, and vendors.
– Work well in a fast-paced dynamic department.
– Ability to multitask.
– Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed