Irvine Technology Corporation
Lead QA Automation Engineer (100% remote role)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Lead QA Automation Engineer to join a fast-growing, exciting Fintech organization in the San Diego area. If you have a passion for automation testing and leading a team in the testing of first-rate financial applications, this is for you! This is a 100% remote full-time opportunity.
- Participate in testing efforts for weekly releases and ongoing application maintenance; Afterhours testing required
- Experience taking testing efforts from manual process to automation level; Identify and manage test cases for automation
- Perform manual testing as needed
- Define and document test strategy, test plans and test cases by evaluating functional and non-functional requirements of user stories
- Manage the status of defects/changes and provide updates to the team daily
- Attend/conduct meetings with the IT team, Business team and other application teams to accomplish project goals
- Handle testing efforts for multiple projects/releases concurrently
- Adapt to the needs of the group to coordinate testing efforts
- Follow instructions and accomplish tasks as directed by Project or Development Lead
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes; Promptly bring serious defects to the attention of the Lead/Project Manager
- 7+ years of manual testing experience in a software development environment
- +3 years of automated testing experience
- 3+ years team lead or SQA management experience
- Extensive experience programming in C#, Test N/unit
- Sound understanding of the software test cycle process
- Proficient with bug tracking software
- Able to create and run test cases that cover a wide variety of scenarios such as functional, regression, endurance, integration, and performance
- Ability to learn the business logic quickly to interpret requirements and prioritize defects
- Aptitude to troubleshoot using common sense approaches and to determine root causes using process of elimination
Please send your resume to AJ Sarbuland, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed