Irvine Technology Corporation
Are you passionate about technology? Do you keep up with the latest consumer and business technology? Do you consistently want to keep learning? Do you love GREAT benefits and compensation? If the answer is yes, then my client is looking for you! They are looking for an experienced Systems administrator to join their growing internal IT team.
Plus, this job is currently REMOTE and in the future will, at most, require you to be onsite just 2 days a week!!
- AWS Administration
- O365 Administration (SharePoint, Exchange, AzureAD, Intune, Teams, etc.)
- Server Administration
- Apply patches, update system software, and maintain configuration control.
- Conduct regular system maintenance to include monitoring, tuning, capacity planning, and adjusting configurations as necessary to resolve problems, minimize downtime, and to enhance capabilities.
- Automate system administration tasks.
- Manage user accounts, assist users with their computing needs.
- Recognize security vulnerabilities and develop ways to mitigate them. Ensures all systems meet or exceed the intended business and security requirements.
- Assists in maintaining technical documentation libraries, to include the development and publication of standard operating procedures for systems and processes under their control.
- Installs and maintains backup and recovery systems.
- Installs and configures switches, routers, and network security systems.
- Respond promptly and professionally to alerts and client technology issues- Monitor and update Service Desk incident tracking tickets for purposes of demonstrating compliance with issue response and resolution, Service Level Agreements, logging daily activities and documenting solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of systems administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form and with all levels of employees; possess good interpersonal skills.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Experience with a Help Desk ticketing system.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds or more.
- Experience in advanced troubleshooting.
- The ability/flexibility to be onsite after hours to address equipment issues, handle updates, installations that may occur from time to time.
- #1 Benefit is the people and our great company culture.
- Full health benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Policy
- Generous PTO package and holiday pay
- 401(k) programs
Please send your resume to Chad Turki, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed