Irvine Technology Corporation
*Remote* Sr. Application Developer (.NET/Angular)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Application Developer to join a higher education institution for a full-time, permanent position that is 100% remote capable. This position requires strong experience on the full C#/.NET stack and Angular 7+ on the front-end.
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software applications and components
- Assign tasks to team members, coordinate with team, and review activities and code
- Perform project management activities and provide guidance to offshore development team members
- Monitor applications in production environments and provide real time support
- Oversee quality procedures
- 8+ years of experience in C#, ASP.NET, Web API, SQL Server
- Experience with Angular 7+ and microservice technologies
- Strong foundation in data structure, design patterns and algorithm
- Experience with onsite/offshore team coordination
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed