Irvine Technology Corporation
Our client in the Aliso Viejo area is seeking a Treasury Supervisor to join their organization on a full time basis. The role will oversee a team of 4 and handle a lot of advances and recoveries, as well as manual reporting. The role will be returning to the office in 2021, so applicants must live in a commutable distance to Aliso Viejo.
The Treasury Facility Supervisor is responsible for analyzing, forecasting advance needs for the warehouse and servicing facilities, generating various daily, weekly and monthly reports for internal and external use, reviewing the staff results an ensuring accuracy. Perform daily functions within the Treasury departments, including wires, transfers, loan fundings, managing cash flows, and manage the Treasury Facility staff performance within the department.
What You’ll Do:
- Creates, review and distributes daily, weekly, and monthly reports using Access and Excel, for internal and external use
- Review and approve results of the Treasury Facility staff to ensure accuracy
- Review, approve and release bank transfer requests, including wire, book transfer, and account transfers
- Administer all bank accounts, including new accounts, new signers and maintain clear records internally.
- Review and approve stop payment requests and other check related research
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- 3-5 years of Treasury, Finance, and Accounting experience preferably in the mortgage industry
- 3-5 years of managing or leading staff
- Advanced Excel and Access skills required
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed