Irvine Technology Corporation
SR. SYSTEMS ANALYST – ERP
Location – Highland, CA
This position is primarily responsible for planning, connecting, designing, scheduling, and deploying a financial data warehouse system. Develops, monitors, and maintains Extract Transform Load (ETL)processes, reporting applications, and data warehouse design of the enterprise financial system. Key member in ERP implementation and working with financial operations leadership team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Plan, create, coordinate and deploy the development of the financial system’s data warehouse. Create best practices for data loading and extraction.
2. Facilitate and gather requirements using expert listening skills and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term needs of financial operations customers.
3. Remain current with system enhancements and new products and how they apply to our financial operations.
4. Supervise design throughout implementation process on new requirements and new financial software.
5. Recommend changes to products and processes to improve the manner in which we conduct financial business.
6. Develop and administer application end user training programs with schemas.
7. Create and foster collaborative relationships within the IT team to ensure we deliver services to our Enterprise Finance Team.
8. Provide technical support to evaluate problems and provide technical solutions.
9. Develop data architecture, data modeling, and ETL mapping solutions within structured data warehouse environment.
10. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the finance department.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field is required.
Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Information Technology with a financial systems concentration.
Minimum three (3) years of experience in SQL, cloud platforms, data warehouses, and integration tools is preferred.
Extract Transform Load (ETL) processing experience, using Teradata and standard toolsets is preferred.
Strong familiarity with Data Warehousing concepts, and data modeling.
Experience designing database environments, analyzing production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed