Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Project Manager to join a renowned higher-education organization near Newport Beach. This is a long-term 1+ year project with a hybrid working model.
- In this role, key components are budgeting and risk management. The PM will manage the entire effort of three main components:
- Adding cameras, screens, and other technologies to on campus workspaces to support on/off campus meetings and interactions. Approximately 100 spaces to improve.
- Created hoteling spaces for those who visit campus but have a remote primary working environment. Approximately 200 hoteling spaces required.
- Assign and distribute laptops to those staff that will maintain a remote primary working environment. Approximately 2000 laptops.
- PM will have singular responsibility for managing the $6M budget, tracking expenses, identifying risk, and maintaining the timeline, providing JIT updates and reports to multiple, executive level stakeholders regularly. Additional responsibilities include vendor relationship management and UCI cross-functional resource management. Key stakeholders include the Office of Information Technology, Department of Finance Administration, Campus Human Resources, and others.
- PMP highly preferred and/or 10+ years of PM experience, including successful full cycle management of a significant project from start to finish
- Must be proficient in risk management
- General PM industry experience is acceptable, but preference held for those with facilities, IT, or construction improvement project experience
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed