Irvine Technology Corporation
Data Engineer (Remote)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Data Engineer to join a national mortgage company for a full-time, permanent position that is 100% remote capable. The ideal candidate will have experience with Python (or R), SQL Server, ETL and SSIS.
- Collaborate in the design and build of analytic platform
- Design and develop programs and tools to support data ingestion, ETL/ELT, and provision of enterprise data for transactional reporting, dashboards, and to support machine learning pipelines
- Build and design complex data pipelines
- 4+ years of experience in data engineering
- 2+ years of experience in data processing and wrangling using Python or R
- Experience in SQL Server and MS BI stack: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- (Plus) Experience in Azure Cloud, Synapse, Cosmos and DataBricks
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed